Friday, October 4, 2013

Syukur et al.

Adik kawan aku akan bergelar seorang graduan. Yeay!
Dan kawan aku belikan iphone 5s sebagai hadiah. Yeay!
Dan di atasnya terdapat kad bertulis "You deserved it". Aww!

I remember very well my graduation day. Asked my parents where's my bouquet.
Silent.
I shook my head very well. Like I was listening to some punk music. Thou, they was playing gamelan and some mayang di ulek shits in the back.

What to do? We're not doing very well under Pak Lah.
And also my dad started spilling the beans.
Economically we are all affected.
Psychologically? Not me.
But its trigger the dawn of my mom's "crying-over-the-phone" period.

So I got a flower.
From myself. (Cost me RM8)
They were plastic.
Because I think I deserved a flower on that day.
So that's that.


If I was in that time again, I would bought a beer instead.
Worst decision of my life.
So, syukur. And thank you god for not making time traveling a possible thing.