Friday, April 4, 2014

The Flight of Apollo

This statement has been playing inside my mind like a playlist put on repeat since last night.

"There's a very thin line between kasar and kurang ajar"

WTH right? I know this statement will offend anyone it refers to
There's no "but" this time. I know you would anticipating a "but".

Not this time.

So I wrote this with a clear mind. I just finished my prayer, I have cleaned my work space. I haven't get my dinner yet thou. But that's okay since I've just ate some roti kok. If you dont't know what roti kok is, google's your friend.

I believe mind and heart are like two different company. Working in the same long term project called life. Sometimes they don't get along. Because sometimes they both thinking that their ideas are better that the other.

My mind interpret logic with facts and statistic to back him up.

While heart got it's own advantage. She got intuition.

Mind will find all risk and try to avoid them. While heart just say "yes" almost instantly. But sometimes, when you doing something risk-free like walking in the park; your heart will send a "hell no" signal. Because she saw something that mind can't see. Hearts felt.

Anger does not come from the heart. It comes entirely from mind. Heart will only feel hate. She doesn't have anger.

So to future Hanif, remember to listen to your heart. You will always find her there. She may sits in silent but know that every heart beat is a calling for you.

Your mind will learn to accept in time. He's your bro. He always have your back.

Life doesn't hurt so badly.